ANIMOTO- VEGETABLES & FRUITS

    

Hi! Today I chose a "Animoto" to share with you.
    Animoto is a website where you can create animations on the topic you want. I think this site is a very good option for teachers to produce good content for their students. This kind of interesting and visual presentations and resources are very useful, especially for primary school students. It is obvious that it speeds up the learning processes and I strongly recommend its use.

    Also, using Animoto is very simple. The application offers you hundreds of different types of presentations as well as many photos and subject content. From many different fonts to slide transitions that you can use to make your animations more interesting, there is everything. It's completely free.
    Try now
    I hope you like it
I also prepared an animation for you to be an example you can watch it by clicking here; VEGETABLES & FRUITS

Comments